Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yangshuo China - April 2010

Hi everybody! We made it to Yangshuo. Yangshuo is a really cool area in Southeast China with lots of mountains. This is were the floating island scenes from Avatar were filmed. We rode bikes through the mountains, took a cooking class, a Tai Chi class, a Kung Fu class, and a Chinese calligraphy class. I was surprised that I was such a good cook and could do martial arts. We ate some adventurous things such as chicken brains, snails, lotus root, and I drank some rice wine. I had a fantastic time in Yangshuo. We are taking another overnight train to Hong Kong. Will update later.



1 comment:

  1. Rice wine - oh, my! I can do without the chicken brains, too! Glad you are having such a great time.

    Love,
    Nonni
    P.S. See you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete