Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cairo Egypt and Trip Friends

I had a superb time in Egypt with my tour buddies. We ate a delicious good bye dinner and went to eat ice cream. My favorite tour guide ever is Sam. He is from Egypt and worked in Virginia. I can't believe he wrestled with us, let us play his computer, and even bought us chocolate and ice cream. Our friends from the tour are Joe and Finn (age 10) from Australia, AND Jennifer, Matt, Radhika (age 8), and Rhys (age 7) from America. Jennifer, Matt, Radhika, and Rhys live in Amman Jordan. I hope we can see all of our new friends in the future.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Cade.
    What great pictures of you and your "new" friends. I know that made it even more special to have them to play with in Egypt. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Love,
    Nonni

    ReplyDelete